For the upcoming 2017 Youth Football League (YFL) and NCRFA Youth League, we require all selected players, with the help of his/her parents (or guardian), to submit the following:
1. Filled-out Player Registration Form (for YFL players only). Download here.
2. Filled-out Player Commitment Letter and Parental Code of Conduct Form. Download here.
3. Two colored ID photos (2″ × 2″) for the ID and registration form.
4. The league fee of P3,000, which includes the uniform for the tournament. A player ID card is given to YFL players by the league.
5. Proof of age eligibility (photocopy of any of the following):
- Current and valid passport copy (colored) or
- NSO-certified birth certificate
The deadline for submission of the aforementioned requirements is 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29. We only accept hard copies. No e-mail submissions. We will not accept documents that are not complete.
Failure to comply with the above paperwork or deadline may lead to your child’s slot being issued to a standby player.