We would like to inform everyone that ALL Monday sessions are ON today despite the holiday. Moreover, please take note that our 8:00–10:00 a.m. training sessions on Saturday (May 6) and Sunday (May 7) will be at British School Manila (BSM).
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at McKinley Hill Stadium
- Friday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at McKinley Hill Stadium (Elite only)
- Saturday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at British School Manila
YFL & NCRFA YOUTH LEAGUE
The YFL fixtures are available at kayafcacademy.com/fixtures or click here. We will send the NCRFA Youth League schedule once we get it. For more information regarding the games, please coordinate directly with your age-group’s coach.
- U7 Kaya B beat Forza, 4–3
- Goals by Pacrem (4)
- U11 beat JP Voltes, 9–2
- Goals by Young (4), Uy (2), Dunder (1), Wilson (1), Kashida (1)
- U13 lost to MSA, 0–2
- U15 beat JP Voltes, 3–1
- Goals by Domelow (2) and Aparilla (1)
- U17 beat Green Archers United, 15–0
- Goals by Ronquillo (4), Bode (2), Villaseñor (2), Agot (2), Lim (1), Bongolan (1), Bacaron (1), Unabia (1), and Cordero (1).
NCRFA Youth League results:
- U9 lost to MFS (7–1) and beat Southridge (1–0)
- U11 beat LB, 8–1
- Goals by A. Takadono (2), Uy (3), Y. Takadono (1), De Ocampo (1), and Louw (1)
- U11 beat Claret, 2–1
- Goals by Yuma Nagata and Gab Pecjo
- U12 beat Tuloy, 13–0
- Goals by Courbet (3), Camahort (2), Negrao (3), Perez (1), St. Laurent (2), Dunder (1), and Celdran (1).
- U13 lost to Tuloy, 0–8
- U15 lost to PQUE, 0–5
Goalkeeper: Jonah Gibson
Defenders: Cian Galsim, Vin Diezel, BJ Cordero, and Gael Guerrero
Midfielders: Tim Nielsen, Chris Hagedorn, and Enzo Courbet
Forwards: Borris Uy, Christian Young, and Harry Domelow
FIRST TEAM: PHILIPPINES FOOTBALL LEAGUE KICKS OFF ON MAY 6