This week’s schedule remains unchanged.
- Monday: 3:30–4:30 p.m. at North Forbes (Kaya Tots and Kickers only)
- Tuesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at McKinley Hill Stadium
- Saturday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at McKinley Hill Stadium
The tryout results have been released. In case you missed the e-mail, you can check the list of YFL and NCRFA players and other details here.
List of required documents for ALL players:
- The league fee per player is P3,000, which includes the uniform for the tournament.
- Photocopy of passport or NSO birth certificate.
- Two 2″ × 2″ photographs.
- Filled-out Kaya FC Academy code of conduct. Download here.
- Filled-out YFL Player Registration Form (those on the YFL roster only). Download here.
We would like to clarify that all documents need to be filled out and submitted by both YFL and NCRFA players with the exception of the YFL registration form for those in the NCRFA lineup.
Deadline of submission is 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29. We will only accept hard copies.
Lastly, we would like to remind the parents to read the information carefully and refrain from asking questions that are directly highlighted in the e-mail. However, if you are still unsure of any issues, please ask, but we’ve already been inundated with questions about the process, with many of the answers already included in the e-mail we sent out.