We would like to remind everyone that weekend sessions at McKinley Hill Stadium are back on the schedule. Moreover, we only have the 3:30–4:30 p.m. slot every Monday for the Tots and Kickers. The rest of the schedule this week remains unchanged.
- Monday: 3:30–4:30 p.m. at North Forbes (Kaya Tots and Kickers only)
- Tuesday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at Cuenca
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at McKinley Hill Stadium
- Saturday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at McKinley Hill Stadium
2017 MAYOR’S CUP
We would like to inform everyone that we have a tournament for the U10s and U15s in Biñan, Laguna, for the 2017 Mayor’s Cup on Saturday, January 21. This is being sponsored by new national league team Stallion Laguna FC and will be held at their stadium, Biñan Football Stadium. Although it’s far, we would like to participate in the first-ever Mayor’s Cup, and we hope those who are interested can travel to the venue.
If you wish to participate and be considered, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s complete name and birth year by 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday (January 18). Please remember that, in the event of oversubscription, selection will be left to the coach.
Age-groups (year born):
- U10 (born 2007 or after)
- U15 (born 2002 or later)
Details and reminders:
- Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017.
- Venue: Biñan Football Stadium (view map here).
- Call time: 7:15 a.m.
- Time: 8:00 a.m.
- What to bring: Copy of birth certificate or passport as proof of age (even if it’s on your phone), session card, and plenty of drinks.
- What to wear: Yellow uniform, white shorts, white socks, shin guards, and boots. (If you are a new member who has no yellow uniform, we will find one for you.)