We would like to inform everyone that starting today, August 8, the 4:00–5:00 p.m. Kaya Tots and Kickers participants will join the 3:00–4:00 p.m. class at North Forbes. There will only be one Kaya Tots and Kickers session every Monday. We have a few slots remaining, so please let us know if you wish to join.
In addition, futsal is back at North Forbes, 4:00–5:30 p.m., every Friday. The rest of the schedule this week remains unchanged.
- Monday: 3:00–4:00 p.m. at North Forbes (Kaya Tots and Kickers only)
- Tuesday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at Cuenca
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador Stadium
- Thursday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at Cuenca
- Friday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at North Forbes (indoor futsal)
- Saturday: 8:00–9:30 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
- Sunday: 8:00–9:30 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
GOTHIA CUP CHINA
Our U11s are leaving on Friday for their Gothia Cup China trip. Gothia Cup is one of the largest football tournaments in the world, and it is held every year in Sweden. This year, the organizers are launching it in China as well. We are proud and thrilled that our U11s are representing the club in the international youth football tournament in Shenyang, China. The first Gothia Cup China will be held from August 13 to 19. Good luck and have fun!
Thank you for watching us kick off the second round on August 6. We won, 1–0, against JP Voltes. A great way to start the second round of the league! Our next match is on Saturday, August 13, at Rizal Memorial Stadium. We face Forza at 1:30 p.m. See you!