Schedule this week remains unchanged. For the UFL Youth fixtures, please visit kayafcacademy.com/fixtures or click here.
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador Stadium
- Friday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador Stadium (Elite only)
- Saturday: 8:00–9:30 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
- Sunday: 8:00–9:30 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
DEVELOPMENT FOOTBALL FESTIVAL
We will be participating in another development football festival on Saturday, April 30. It will be held at British School Manila (BSM) again. A separate e-mail will be sent out regarding the details.
KAYA TOTS AND KAYA KICKERS NEW CYCLE
The new cycle for the 3:00–4:00 p.m. Kaya Tots and Kaya Kickers slot starts today, Monday, April 25, at North Forbes Village. The program itself runs for 12 sessions (once a week), and the package costs P5,500 for the term and will run for the entire year. Spots will be limited, so please register now if you are interested. If you have questions or wish to express interest, please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
UFL YOUTH RESULTS
- The U17 boys, the defending champions, won, 2–1, versus a strong Agila MSA side. Well done, Coaches Jaypee and Steve!
- The U15s made it two wins out of two with a big 3–1 win over Global. Congrats to Coach Diego and his team!
- Well done to Coach Thomas and his U13 team for beating Stallion, 2–0, in the UFL Youth League.
- Coach Louis’s U11 side put on a dominant display, winning, 6–1, versus Stallion. Excellent work, boys!
- Congratulations to our U9s for winning, 6–3, versus Ceres. Great job!
- The U17 girls lost, 4–1, to Forza, but we all know you’ll bounce back.
Goalkeeper: Vanjo Versoza (U13). He kept a clean sheet versus Stallion in their 2–0 win. His communication skills helped to keep his defense organized.
Defender: Saijer Madsen (U9). An outstanding defensive display with calm distribution and aggressive defending. He scored first in the team’s 6–3 win over Ceres.
Defender: Enzo Courbet (U11). A rock in his team’s 6–1 win over Stallion. A true defensive master class.
Defender: Manu Cruel (U17). A steady outing from the right back, he led his team in a 2–1 win versus Agila MSA.
Defender: Sandy Young (U13). With his athleticism and stellar reading of the game, Sandy marshaled the back four in their 2–0 win.
Midfielder: Khryztel Anne Muring and Rocelle Maria Mendano (both U17 girls). Khryztel scored the side’s lone goal versus a very strong Forza outfield. Her midfield partner,Rocelle, was excellent in the middle of the park.
Midfielder: Eric Attwood (U9). Two goals and an impressively dynamic performance from the versatile Attwood, he led his team with a mature and dominant midfield performance.
Midfielders: Yuan Rena and JD Bacaron (both U15s). The two midfielders combined to great effect in their 3–1 win over a strong Global outfit. Rena chipped in with a goal to maintain their 100 percent start to the season.
Forward: Xandro St. Laurent (U11). Two goals in the 6–1 victory from Xandro led the team in what was an excellent display of attacking play from Coach Louis’s side.