We have a few reminders. First, the new uniforms are now available, and we advise everyone to get them soon. Second, One World School sessions at North Forbes Village will resume on Tuesday, January 12. Third, slots for the free come-and-try Kaya Tots and Kaya Kickers sessions on January 11 and 18 are already full, but you may come and observe at North Forbes if you would like. Just to clarify, there are still slots for the program that starts on January 25, and tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the early-bird rate. If you wish to express your interest or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Coach Danny by phone or SMS at 0906-260-3157 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The rest of the schedule remains unchanged.
- Monday: 4:00–5:00 p.m. at North Forbes (Kaya Tots and Kaya Kickers)
- 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. at North Forbes (One World School only)
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador Stadium
- Thursday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- Friday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at North Forbes (futsal)
- 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
- 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. at Cuenca (open play): TBA
- Sunday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
CHRISTMAS CONTEST WINNER