This week’s schedule remains unchanged:
- 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. at North Forbes (One World School only)
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC
- Thursday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- Friday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at North Forbes
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. at BGC
- Sunday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
We would like to congratulate the Xavier U9s for winning RIFA. Many of the players are also part of the academy, so it was great to see them be successful for their school team.
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
Don’t forget, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and your Kaya family is committed to raising awareness and standing in solidarity with ICanServe Foundation’s cause. We will still be in Rockwell every weekend, Friday through Sunday, to help man ICanServe’s pop-up booth with breast cancer survivors or friends/relatives of survivors.
ICanServe’s pop-up booth at Power Plant Mall is on the concourse level (P1) across from Rustan’s Marketplace and BreadTalk. Come and drop by!