- 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. at Forbes (One World School only)
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC
- Thursday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- Friday: 4:00–5:30 p.m. at North Forbes
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. at BGC
- Sunday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
Exciting news! This October, we will have some competitions lined up for the players. Players will be selected based on attendance. See you at training!
KAYA FEATURE: ALY BORROMEO
Check out the feature on Aly Borromeo on the first team’s website (click here)! The Kaya captain talks about the peaks and valleys of his career, his injury and comeback, how perseverance transcends any setback and why he stuck with football.
Nothing compares to the feeling of playing a team sport like football, like when you score a goal. You worked so hard to achieve that goal. Every player has to work. The unity and camaraderie it brings is different compared to other sports.