One World School is back on Tuesday! The rest of the schedule this week remains unchanged:
- Monday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador Stadium (Elite only)
- 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. at Forbes (One World School only)
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC
- Thursday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- Friday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC (Elite only)
- Saturday: 10:00–12:00 noon at BGC
- Sunday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
UFL YOUTH & FIXTURES
All the teams competed during the weekend and five out of our six teams emerged victorious. Well done to all the players and coaches! The U9s (4–1 vs. Loyola), U11s (8–0 vs. Ceres), U13s (2–1 vs. Agila), U17s (3–1 vs. Nomads), and U17 Girls (4–1 vs. Army) all played exceptionally well. The U15s lost, 5–2, against Global, but always remember that every defeat is a stepping stone to something better. We all know you will bounce back.
Here’s the schedule for this weekend:
- 23 May 2015 (Saturday) at University Of Makati
- U15 Group A—14:00: Kaya FC vs. Stallion FC
- 23 May 2015 (Saturday) at Nomads Sports Club
- U9—9:00: Kaya FC vs. Team Socceroo FC
- 24 May 2015 (Sunday) at Rizal Memorial Sports Complex
- U17 Group A—8:00: Kaya FC vs. Forza FC
- 24 May 2015 (Sunday) at De La Salle Zobel
- U11 Group B—9:00: Kaya FC vs. Global FC
- 24 May 2015 (Sunday) at Nomads Sports Club
- U17 GIRLS—16:30: Nomads FC vs. Kaya FC
CERES-LA SALLE TOURNAMENT
U9s and U11s have the Ceres-La Salle Cup mini tournament on Wednesday, May 20. Please confirm attendance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org even if you have already sent your confirmation a week or two ago.
Regarding the schedule of the U13s, we are hoping to get the schedule as soon as possible. We will let you know once the games are set.
For the U9s and U11s, please arrive at 3:00 p.m. at Alabang Country Club (Quadrant 1) on Wednesday. Kickoff will be at 4:00 p.m. We will try and have the kickoff a little earlier if possible, so arrive in a timely manner. It will now be on grass (not futsal), so please wear appropriate footwear, as well as your black uniforms and black socks.