Starting this Saturday, April 18, training will be moved to the 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon slot at BGC. We anticipate it being very hot at that time; hence, we plan to finish sessions at 11:30 a.m., so please have the kids picked up accordingly.
The rest of the schedule is as per normal.
- Monday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador Stadium (Elite only)
- Tuesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca and 4:00–5:00 p.m. at Forbes (One World School only)
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC
- Thursday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca and 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Sparta (Girls Elite only)
- Friday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. BGC (Elite only)
- Saturday: 10:00–12:00 noon at BGC
- Sunday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador Stadium
The UFL schedule is as follows:
April 18, 2015 (Saturday) At Nomads Sports Club
U9—10:00 Forza FC vs. Kaya FC
April 19, 2015 (Sunday) At University Of Makati
U15 Group A—14:00: Kaya FC vs. Pachanga Diliman
April 19, 2015 (Sunday) At Nomads Sports Club
U17 Girls—16:30: Kaya FC vs. Nomads FC
April 19, 2015 (Sunday) at Rizal Memorial Stadium
First Team—20:15: Kaya FC vs. Loyola Meralco Sparks
Note: MFL schedule is still TBC and we will hopefully announce it later this week.
Congratulations to the U17 Girls and U9 teams for the big wins! What a great start to the season!
Coach Alan’s U9s won 10–0 vs. Nomads with goals from Dylan Whall (4) and two a piece from Enzo Torredes, Juan Camahort, and Justin Concepcion.
Coach Audrey’s U17 Girls won their opener vs. Army, also 10–0, with goals from Michaela Maligalig (1), Anya Fuentes (1), Nicole Ramores (1), Hazel Lustan (4), Regine Rebosura (1), and Angelica Sagum (2).
Please continue to vote for the nominated Kaya players once a day, every day, until April 15 for the UFL All-Star match on April 25. Everyone can take part in selecting the UFL All-Star teams by voting for their favorite players—10 Filipinos and 10 foreigners—at http://football.com.ph/UFLstars. Your votes are important!