- Monday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Emperador (U9 to U15 elite only)
- Tuesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca and 4:00–5:00 p.m. at Forbes (One World School only)
- Wednesday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC (U17 & U17 girls elite training too)
- Thursday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at Cuenca
- Friday: 4:00–6:00 p.m. at BGC (U9 to U15 elite only)
- Saturday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at BGC
- Sunday: 8:00–10:00 a.m. at Emperador
Some parents are happy to be back at BGC, while some of you have expressed your preference is McKinley Hill. Additional parking can be found a block away (towards BSM school) from the turf. Moreover, the field will not be as cramped moving forward once the UFL youth season is up and running. We will be sending a separate email tomorrow regarding the parent meeting Coach Chris held on Friday.
Note: Coach Audrey and Coach Inaki have moved the U17 training to Wednesday plus additional practices will be communicated by them.
Our last training session will be on April 1. We will have a break from training until April 6. Please remember that we will begin April 7 at Cuenca and will resume normal practice.
Kaya maintained their status as table toppers with a 6–2 win over Pachanga Diliman. Coach Louis (two) and Coach Yaogo were on the score sheet, and once again, we had a great showing from both parents and kids from our academy. Keep coming as our next two fixtures (i.e., April 12 and April 19) are against our title rivals, and we will need all of your support!