Quick schedule update for this week:
- On Monday, we restart sessions at The Camp—10-12 noon for the younger group (3-10 years) and 12-2 p.m. (11-16 years). Sessions will run for the next four weeks, Mondays to Fridays.
- No elite training on Monday, but we do have it on Friday at Emperador Stadium, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday and Saturday at BGC
- Tuesday and Thursday at Cuenca
- Monday at Rockwell for kindersoccer as per normal.
- No sessions at Forbes until July.
- We may have Sunday again at Emperador Stadium. We will confirm later in the week. We will also send updates regarding UFL youth games although we anticipate no games this weekend due to other tournaments taking place.
One other issue I wish to call to your attention is the collecting of players after practice especially at BGC. Firstly, please arrive on time to collect your child—sessions are almost exclusively 1 hour and 30 minutes so please arrive promptly to pick them up. If light and time permit, we will give the players extra time to train, but as a rule, each session is 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you are late for whatever reason, please inform either me or Honeylet via text so we know to wait with your child. Lastly, please tell your child to inform a member of staff if they have not been collected on time and a member of staff will wait with them. With the football and traffic being so heavy coming in and out of a tight BGC space, players can easily get lost in the crowd. Safety of players is of paramount importance so let’s all ensure that we inform the kids of this protocol and collect our players on time.
That’s it for now, have a great week and we’ll see you out on the field.