Just a few updates for this weekend:
1) Sat @ BGC is ON. If you do not have an Elite game, please attend training.
2) Sun @ McKinley Hill is OFF. The UFL has reclaimed the slot for UFL Youth games. We aim to come to some agreement with Megaworld as we booked the slot for the entire year so we will hopefully have that slot up and running again soon.
3) Here is the list of information of the coaches for all of our staff so you can contact them directly if you have any issues:
- U9 yellow: Alan email@example.com 0927 956 9596
- U9 black: Mattieu firstname.lastname@example.org 0917 808 1453 / 0916 332 001
- U11 yellow: Diego email@example.com 0928 230 4679
- U11 black: Paulie firstname.lastname@example.org 0946 496 1327
- U13: Gerald email@example.com 0915 816 0699
- U15 yellow: Alfred firstname.lastname@example.org 0915 813 3296
- U15 black: Christian email@example.com 0915 813 3296
- U17 girls yellow: Drew firstname.lastname@example.org 0915 813 3296
- U17 girls black: Audrey email@example.com 0906 496 0046
- U17 boys: Mike firstname.lastname@example.org 0905 261 4980
- U19 boys: Jaypee email@example.com 0917 804 7871
Lastly, for those playing in the UFL Youth League, as we undertake the long summer season, we will have issues and if you encounter any, please let me know. However, I would remind you all to look over the code of conduct which I sent to each of you which you signed:
Emotions will be running high all summer but please adhere to the rules and regulations I set out:
- Never coach from the sidelines. This confuses the players and undermines the coach. Let the coaches do their work.
- Remain outside the field of play and behind the designated spectator area (where specified).
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behavior.
- Always respect the match officials’ decisions and authority. Leave any disputes for the coach to sort out.
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success.
- Remember that children play for fun. Cheer them on without pressuring them.
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials.
- Never criticize a player for making a mistake—mistakes are part of learning.
- Never place the value of winning over the safety and welfare of the players.
- Our focus is to develop players, and winning is not our primary focus.
- We will give playing time to all players in games. Playing time is at the discretion of the coach but will be determined by attendance at practice, performance during practice and games, and overall attitude.
- 24-hour rule: If you have an issue with a coach, do not speak to him/her until 24 hours after a game.
- It is not only the players and coaches who represent Kaya FC—it is also you, as parents/ guardians, and as such, please show the utmost respect for the players, officials, coaches, and supporters.
Have a great weekend! Let’s hope our teams enjoy themselves and here’s to a great summer of football!